In January 2020 our Main school students aged 7-18 will have the exciting chance to audition for our production of ‘We Will Rock You’. We’ve put together our top 5 tips of how to do well in an audition whilst still enjoying yourself and having fun!.
- Think about doing some research about ‘We will Rock You’ before the audition and familiarise yourself with some key characters within the story-line. Even give some of the songs a listen especially ‘We will Rock you’ and ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’.
- Have Confidence! During the audition try and stand with a good posture, give us your best smile and make eye contact with our teachers. Be yourself remember all anyone wants you to do is your best. However, if you are feeling a little anxious our teachers are there to support you. Having some nerves is good though it shows that you care!
- Come to the audition room with lots of energy and enthusiasm – we are all excited to see you perform. Whatever the part is you are asked to audition for you, you should show you are willing to take and follow direction, showing us your professional attitude.
- Listen to each other. Remember we can all learn and help one another.
- The most important tip is to have fun! Remember not to put too much pressure on yourself during the audition.
Every student is included in our production. It doesn’t matter if you are 7 or 18 years old everyone will have a speaking part to learn. Everyone can help to make the production as fantastic as we know it will be. If you would like to be a part of our production then book a free trial for January 2020.